Your current location ： ⎝⎛真人游戏开户注册⎞⎠ > Solutions > Elevator wireless five-way intercom system solution
Elevator wireless five-way intercom system
Installation and instruction manual
Shenzhen Minghan Technology Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Manghan technology Co., LTD
table of Contents
I. Overview of MH-100 Elevator Wireless Five-way Intercom System ……………… .. …… 1
Second, MH-100 elevator wireless five-way intercom function introduction …………………… ..1
Third, MH-100 elevator wireless five-way intercom system diagram ... ……………… ... 2
Fourth, MH-100 elevator wireless five-way intercom system installation preparations ………… .. 2-5
Fifth, MH-100 elevator wireless five-way intercom system control host operating instructions ... 6
Six, MH-100 elevator wireless five-way intercom system extension instructions ......... 6-7
Seven, MH-100 elevator wireless five-way intercom system instructions ............... 7
Eight, MH-100 elevator wireless five-way intercom system main parameters ……………… .7
Nine, MH-100 elevator wireless five-way intercom system …… .. …… .............. 8
X. Common troubleshooting methods for MH-100 ........ ……………………………… 9
Eleven, MH-100 matters needing attention ………………………………………… 10-11
I. Overview of MH-100 elevator five-way intercom system:
MH-100 elevator five-way intercom system is a new product of our company. This system uses digital signal transmission technology and DSP digital signal control technology. It encrypts signals on multiple levels based on digital encoding and decoding to ensure signal transmission Stability, greatly reducing the bit error rate; in the system networking, using dynamic allocation and interconnection technology, two-way voice call and group call function, wireless bridge all extensions and the host network. This system adopts a super-large capacity design, which can realize one machine management for the entire community, which greatly reduces the installation cost and maintenance cost.
Second, MH-100 elevator wireless five-way intercom function introduction:
When the elevator has a mechanical or electrical failure during use and the passenger is trapped, the passenger can press the "call" button to send a distress signal to the duty room. The management center will immediately receive the distress signal from the elevator, and understand the specific faulty elevator through the LCD screen on the main monitor of the duty room. When sending someone to the faulty elevator, you can also talk to the passengers in the elevator two-way and understand the elevator. Specific internal conditions and timely comfort and instructions to passengers.
★ MH-100 elevator five-way intercom system main features:
1. One-click calling is convenient and quick.
2. No wiring is required, and installation is convenient.
3. Multi-layer encryption to keep away from interference.
4. Strong signal and clear sound quality.
★ MH-100 elevator wireless five-way intercom system duty room control host function introduction:
1. Can control thousands of elevators.
2. You can call each elevator controlled separately.
3. It can receive the call of each elevator controlled separately.
4. Broadcast notification can be sent to all elevators under control at the same time.
5. Two-way communication with each elevator controlled.
6. System self-test can be performed.
7. You can know the specific location of each elevator (specific building units and elevators).
8. It can record the voice of the call in real time and play back the voice record (this item is inserted into the memory card).
9. When no one answers, it will automatically enter the recording state (this is the GSM transfer function).
★ MH-100 elevator wireless five-way intercom system room extension function introduction:
1. Can control 4 elevators.
2. You can call the control host separately.
3. It can receive the voice broadcast of the control host separately.
4. Two-way communication with the control host is possible.
5. It can realize autonomous communication between elevator machine room, elevator car, elevator car roof and elevator pit, without calling the control host.
Three, MH-100 elevator wireless three (five) party intercom system diagram
Fourth, MH-100 elevator wireless five-way intercom system installation preparations:
After receiving our elevator wireless five-way intercom product, please check whether the configuration of the purchased system is consistent with the actual goods received, and then perform a simulation test in order to further familiarize with the system principle and determine the quality of the product. See instructions below:
1. Place the main unit in the duty room, and place the extension at a place more than 10 meters away from the main unit (such as outdoor or elevator room)
2. Insert the dedicated antennas into the antenna jacks of the main unit and extensions, and tighten them; the antenna rod must be placed upright in an open place outdoors.
3. Take the UPS power supply and plug it into 220V power supply (check that the UPS power output should be ≥12.8V) and connect it to the main unit and extension. Turn on the special power switch, and check that the power work indicator is on, and the work lights of the main unit and extension are on (digital or Chinese main units have a boot screen display).
4. Take a control line, take the telephone in the machine room (or car intercom, auxiliary machine). Insert the machine room telephone with the aviation plug line directly into the aviation plug with the extension labeled Phone 1 and press the button to call.
4.1 To test the car talker, connect the yellow and green lines of the car talker to the corresponding color. After the connection is complete, insert the control line into the aviation plug marked with the call on the side panel of the extension. The two orange wires of the car intercom can be shorted out and there will be a ringing tone. Just fine.
5. After checking the above, press the call button (or the switch connection point of the talker to release it immediately) in the computer room to make a call. The host will ring a bell. After hearing the bell, pick up the handset and press the confirmation key to start the call. Test whether the call is normal and the sound quality is clear. You can adjust the volume of the extension knob to determine the sound level.
I. Installation line troubleshooting method:
Under normal circumstances, you can directly install the communicator and the telephone in the equipment room.
In order to avoid the impact of the call sound quality caused by the electrification of the original line of the elevator system, the line should be checked before installation. The specific method is as follows:
1.Troubleshooting of telephone lines in computer room:
1.1. Find the two signal wires of the original machine room phone in the elevator machine room (the back of the phone in the machine room is generally marked with L and R), disconnect the two wires of L and R, and use the multimeter voltage file to pair the two signal wires. Whether the measurement is positive or negative
1.2. Note: It is strictly forbidden for the signal line we are looking for to pass through the elevator main board in the elevator cabinet, because the voltage amplitude in the elevator is not the same as the current. Trouble (such as the risk of burning the elevator board) should be directly connected to the accompanying cable in the elevator or the spare line in the accompanying cable
1.11 is normal if not powered.
1.12 If there is power, you need to check these two accompanying cables (all the way to the car roof): check whether there are multiple transfers in the middle or other lines are connected in parallel (please check the drawing), and disconnect the accompanying cables after checking Supply power (until the two wires are completely independent), and measure without voltage before proceeding to the next step.
1.13 If the telephone line of the original organic room is unavailable, you need to cooperate with the maintenance personnel to find the spare line of the accompanying cable of the other party (both wired numbers). The line is a signal line) The linear connection is one-to-one. For example, if the accompanying cable line No. 16 is connected to the yellow line, the No. 16 accompanying cable is the yellow line (ground), and the accompanying cable No. 17 is connected to the green line No. The accompanying cable is the green line (signal line)
2. Car line communication line investigation:
Let the maintenance cooperation come to the car, open the car key panel, remove the two signal wires of the original car talker, and use a multimeter to perform voltage, short circuit, and open circuit tests.
2.1 Voltage measurement: Use the multimeter voltage file to measure whether the two wires are live. Normally, the two wires should not be live. If they are live, you need to check the accompanying cables (the method is the same as 1.12).
2.2 Short circuit measurement: Notify the personnel in the equipment room to connect the two signal wires of the equipment room telephone together. At this time, use the multimeter resistance gear in the car to measure whether the two cables of the car speaker are connected, and they should be fully connected normally. If it is not conductive, the accompanying cable is broken, or there is an adapter cable in the middle.
2.3 Open circuit measurement: Let the equipment room personnel disconnect the two signal lines and use a multimeter resistance file to measure in the car. Normally, it should be completely disconnected (resistance infinite). If it is not completely disconnected, the two cables of the accompanying cable will have a short circuit.
Note: All measurements are subject to 2 ~ 3 times.
After the above tests are correct, you can directly connect the yellow and green lines of the built-in car speaker. (The yellow wire is the ground wire, the green wire is the signal wire, and the other two wires are for the touch switches connected to the buttons on the panel of the operation box)
3, Car call button line troubleshooting:
3.1 Call button voltage measurement: Test the two lines of the call button with the multimeter voltage file. Normally, it should be without power. If it is live, you need to install a relay (see the fault countermeasures for the installation method)
3.2 Call button quality measurement: When the call button is pressed, use a multimeter resistance file to measure that the two wires of the call button are conducting. If they are not conducting, the buttons may be defective and need to be replaced.
After the above checks are correct, connect the call button line to the corresponding switch contact of the car intercom.
Note: When inspecting the elevator accompanying cables, you can search according to the numbers on the two signal lines in the machine room and the car, eliminating the time of checking the line.
Second, the method of handling the call problem after installation:
1. There is a howling sound in the elevator call:
1.1 The simple way is to use electrical tape to wrap the speaker sound hole tightly, then use an electric soldering iron or other tools in the corresponding speaker hole position, punch a few holes before installing.
1.2. If the problem still cannot be solved as described above, observe the position of the microphone hole next to the horn hole to see if there is a decorative strip blocking the elevator panel. Use a frustrated knife to make the decorative bar bigger, so that the voice of the call can enter smoothly, prevent the sound of the speaker from flowing back, and the microphone can cause howling:
2. The elevator sometimes fails to call:
2.1 If the call does not work sometimes, please check if the antenna is straightened and the sucker base wire is loose. If so, the sucker base wire is unsoldered.
2.2 The antenna rod must be placed in the open space outdoors, and the effect of 90 degrees vertical is better.
3. There is noise during the call:
3.1 Check whether the accompanying cable is still in parallel with other wires, not completely disconnected or short-circuited to other places.
3.2 Check if the antenna mast is in a better state, you can try changing the position to test.
3.3 If there is only noise in the car intercom, check whether the position of the car intercom and the size of the intercom completely match and level. You can add a layer of sealing sponge to the place where the car intercom contacts with the car panel to make it seal Preferably, the back of the car can also be sealed with hot-melt white glue.
4. Automatic call or long beep:
Solution: Use a multimeter to measure whether the button is energized. If it is energized, connect the orange wire on the outside of the car intercom to the positive button of the energized button.
5. There is a current sound during the call:
The five-party call is an independent system, and the extension control line cannot be connected to the elevator circuit board. Simply connect the accompanying cable in the hoistway.
6. The call signal is interrupted:
First check whether the antenna is connected and placed upright outdoors. If the connection is not good, signal loss may occur. Then check whether the UPS power supply is connected to 220V mains power. Check whether the working indicator of the power supply, main unit or extension is on. Insufficient signals are prone to signal loss when the required power cannot be transmitted. You need to charge.
7. The call sound is low:
Check if the volume button is turned off;
Check whether the interphone is installed unevenly, the sound cavity is blocked, whether it is well sealed, and correct it.
8. Only one party can call:
Check whether the two yellow and green signal wires are connected in reverse, and the signal wires are reversed, and it is prone to a unilateral call.
Is the volume of the knob on the extension panel turned off?
The host presses the ↑ key to enter the volume setting to see if it is between 10-12
Five, MH-100 elevator wireless five-way intercom system duty room control host instructions
1. The LCD screen displays the elevator number, company logo, time, and call history. When the system is in the standby state, the company logo and time will be displayed; when there is a call, it will ring and display the number of the failed elevator; the LCD can be used to view the call history.
2. The number keys are used to enter the elevator number when calling, and the function keys are used to flip up and down, group call and inspection. Group call is to notify all elevators with one button when there is an emergency, just like broadcasting. At this time, the elevator cannot respond (receive only). The inspection function is a kind of detection in order to prevent some computer room extensions from malfunctioning. As soon as the shift room control host presses the inspection button, the control room control host will send a signal to all the computer room extensions under its jurisdiction. , After the inspection is completed, you can enter the number of an elevator under the jurisdiction of the machine room separately to make a call. If you can call it, it means normal;
3. The volume knob on the side panel can adjust the volume of the host.
4. The side panel microphone interface is a dedicated interface for the external microphone of the duty room control host.
Six, MH-100 elevator wireless five-way intercom system room extension instructions
1. Extensions are divided into one extension, two extensions, three extensions, and four extensions.
2. The volume knob can adjust the sound level.
3. Use the code hole for the main extension code number.
4. The power blue light indicates that it is in standby state, and the red LED light indicates that it is receiving or transmitting.
5. Microphone jack: use the microphone when recording.
Seven, MH-100 elevator wireless five-way intercom system instructions
This system is used for the rescue system for calling for help and the communication system for elevator maintenance when passengers are trapped due to mechanical or electrical faults in the elevator during use. This system includes: car intercom, machine room extension, car roof phone, bottom pit phone, machine room extension and duty room control host. The operation steps are as follows:
1. Car intercom
1. When there are people trapped in the car, just touch the call button on the operation panel. The car intercom will call the host automatically without any further operation. After the call is connected, the elevator will talk for 120S each time.
2. After the host receives the ringing call, the attendant presses the OK button to establish a call with the calling elevator. At this time, the attendant can talk to the trapped elevator passenger, and the talk time is 120S.
3. The duty officer can enter the elevator number that needs to call the elevator through the digital machine, and then press the OK button to establish a call with it.
2. Other Quartet Phones
1. Pick up the telephone microphone in the equipment room to communicate with any one of the car, car roof and pit.
2. Press the "Call" button, you can call the control room control host to achieve two-way conversation.
Eight, the main technical parameters:
Number of channels
Way of working
Dual frequency duplex
Rated working voltage
range of working temperature
-30 ℃ ------ + 60 ℃
≤2.5A (≤5W when transmitting)
2 --- 20mV
Threshold squelch sensitivity
Deep squelch sensitivity
Nine, MH-100 elevator wireless five-party intercom system
Monitoring center equipment
Digital elevator wireless host
Elevator room equipment
Digital elevator wireless extension
Digital elevator wireless extension
Digital elevator wireless extension
Digital elevator wireless extension
Computer room telephone
2P control line
Elevator car equipment
Car roof phone
Ten, common troubleshooting methods
Primary extension cannot answer / call (the host does not respond by pressing the call key)
1.The host UPS power supply is not plugged in properly
2.The host antenna is not connected well
3.Irritable and lost codes between main and extension
1.Check the power connection of the host and restart the power.
2.Check the host antenna connection
3. Re-code (requires connection between the main and extension antennas)
There is severe current sound
1. Is the elevator accompanying cable connected to other currents?
2. Is the accompanying cable passing through the elevator main board connection (because the voltage and current of the main board have many linear changes such as voltage and current interference)?
1. Ground as required
2. The extension 2p cable should be directly connected to the spare accompanying cable. The accompanying cable is a wired number. Note that the yellow and green wires should not be reversed (the yellow wire is the ground wire; the green wire is the signal wire).
1. The car intercom is not in close contact with the panel, leaving a cavity;
3. The call space is too small, and there is a large area of hard-wall objects reflecting in front of the slave.
1. Place the talker in front of the control panel and the call port is not blocked before talking with the host. If there is still howling, move the microphone until there is no howling when talking to the host.
The car talker can't hear the host
1.Whether the yellow-green line of the talker is reversed
2. Is the volume of the extension knob turned off?
3. Is the talker broken?
1.Check the connection of the talker or directly connect the talker to the yellow and green line of the extension to determine whether it is a problem of the talker or the main extension.
3. Connect the car speaker directly to the yellow-green line that we are equipped with. The corresponding machine room phone is off-hook to see if there is a wired call with the car speaker.
One of the main extensions is unavailable
1. The extension board may have some components damaged
2.The antenna is not placed vertically outdoors
3. Is the volume of the extension knob lower?
1.Press the key ↑ to enter the system volume setting to see if it is between 10-13
2.Use the extension that can talk to the host to place the elevator machine room that can't talk, and the test can show that the extension is broken.
Low call sound
1. Is the volume adjustment knob too small?
2.The microphone hole of the car is not aligned with the through hole of the operation box panel
1. Adjust the volume adjustment knob of the extension and the volume of the host amplifier between 10-13
2. Is the car talker sound okay when talking with the host? If it can be, the microphone hole of the car talker is not aligned with the through hole of the operation box panel and the sound cannot be transmitted.
Voice is unclear
1. Impact of poor cable lines
2.There is a problem with the installation of the talker
1. Connect the talker directly to the yellow and green 2p aviation plug on the extension. Try to call and see if it is clear.
2.Adjust the volume adjustment knob of the extension and the volume of the host amplifier between 10-12
The main extension disconnects after the call is connected or the main unit presses the handset to make a loud noise
1.The antenna is not placed vertically in the open space
2.The antenna base feeder cable was torn off during installation and could not be connected to the antenna rod.
3. Power on again (check if the voltage output is about 14v)
4. An extension board may have a certain component damaged
1.The antenna is placed upright and oriented towards the host.
2.Use a multimeter to measure the continuity of the antenna base.
3.Use a multimeter to test whether the power output DC port is above 12.8v.
4. Use the extension that can talk to the host to place the elevator room where the call cannot be tested. It can be explained that the extension is broken.
The host is connected and other intercom sounds come in
1.Radio co-frequency crosstalk
1. Select other channels in the settings of the host, and then power on again after selecting other channels to check whether the channel has just been selected. The host needs to re-code with all extensions to use normally.
Eleven matters needing attention
In order for our customers to use this product safely, please note the following:
1. Never call before the antenna is connected.
2. Never unplug the antenna while the power is on.
3. Never disassemble or modify this product by yourself.
4. Please keep this product in a dry and stable environment.
5. Do not use this product in areas where government use is prohibited.
6. This product is dedicated to elevators. Do not use it in other places.
1. Do not use this product in explosive environments.
2. Do not use this product at gas station or airport accessories.
3. This product cannot be used in the military and other military management zone attachments.
4. Use this product in places marked "Radio Prohibited".
Three Guarantees Regulations
◆ Within one year from the date of purchase of the elevator wireless five-way intercom system, if a non-human-damaged performance failure occurs, consumers can enjoy free repair service at the repair point with the invoice and three guarantees.
Elevator wireless five-way intercom system Within 30 days from the date of purchase, if there is a performance failure that is not artificially damaged, consumers can replace the same machine at the original purchase machine for free with the invoice and three guarantees.
Elevator wireless five-way intercom system within 7 days from the date of purchase, if there is a non-man-made damage to the performance failure, consumers can return to the original purchase machine for free with the invoice and three guarantees.
◆ Elevator intercom system products under one of the following conditions are not covered by the Three Guarantees and need to be repaired for a fee: If the validity of the Three Guarantees exceeds the validity of the Three Guarantees and there is no valid Three Guarantee Certificate, the contents of the Three Guarantee Certificate do not match or alter the physical identification of the product. 、 Damage caused by failure to use according to the instructions, damage caused by improper use, unauthorized repair or disassembly, human damage, damage caused by force majeure, fluid ingress, damage, cracking, etc.
◆ After the user purchases the machine, please fill in all the information on the Three Guarantees certificate correctly and completely. It will take effect only after the seal of the sales unit is stamped.
◆ During the validity period of the Three Guarantees, consumers shall enjoy free repair, replacement and return services in accordance with these regulations. Repairs, replacements and returns must be handled with a valid and invoiced Three Guarantees certificate.
◆ Our products provide life-long maintenance services.
Elevator Wireless Five-way Intercom System Three Guarantee Certificate
Body ID number
Date of sale
Note: This card will not take effect until it is stamped by the authorized sales unit.
Seal of maintenance unit
Note: Authorized maintenance unit will perform maintenance, fill in the maintenance record and stamp, otherwise the maintenance record will be invalid.