1. The distance between the main unit and the extension should not be too far. Generally, the distance should not exceed 3 meters. Connect the antenna well to ensure that I misconnect.
2. The extension accepts the code operation. When the extension is powered off and the indicator light is off, press and hold the record button for a long time, and then turn on the power. When the microphone beeps, look at the work light, which is whether the red indicator light is flashing. Wait for the host to send the code. If so, you can release the record button.
3. Host code transmission operation: When the host is powered off, press and hold the "Pair" key on the panel to not let go. After the power is turned on, the microphone beeps and the red indicator light flashes. key. Then enter the four digits, which can be set by yourself. The first three digits are the extension number, and the fourth digit is the interface number. Then, press and hold the code key. After hearing the beep, the red light of the host and extension turns green, you can confirm the code. Succeeded.
4. At the same time, it should be noted that the code must be rigorous and careful as the elevator control system. Especially during the continuous operation, the uninterruptible time is 2 seconds, otherwise it will fail.
It turned out to be this way, everyone wants to know more about the elevator system content, personally recommend a good website
1. The main and extension units are plugged in (the power is turned off first) and put together;
2. Operate the extension first. Hold a screwdriver against the code button on the side of the extension, then turn on the power, wait for the work light to flash red and green, then release the code button, the extension enters the code state;
3. Operate the host in the same way, hold the host's code button and turn on the host. Wait until the host's work light turns red and green and release the code key.
If this extension is installed in Building 26, the host presses the 2601 plus confirmation button; when the main extension beeps, the main extension's work light turns green, and the code is successfully coded.
Shenzhen Minghan Technology Co., Ltd. was founded in 2013 and specializes in providing wireless intercom, three-to-five party calls, IC card equipment, and door-to-door service in Shenzhen.